ABM Industries Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Clevel, Executive, Hr, 100k
Sep 13, 2021
Dec 27, 2021
The VP, Human Resource provides an overall strategic business partnership to the company to build an engaged workforce, drive positive culture and achieve company goals.
As a member of the leadership team, the VP HR Business Partner aligns with executives in our corporate functions to establish and implement strategic objectives, short and long-term goals, and HR strategies. This key role drives the people agenda for our corporate functions, builds leadership strength in the executive team and supports the transformation work across our business. The HR function is new in its own transformation to a HRBP and Shared Services model. This transformation is significant and for the right person with experience in leading this change and knowing what good looks like, it may be an opportunity that only comes along once in their career.
• Proactive HR leadership and client partnership to corporate functions including HR for HR.
• Leads a team of HR professionals with the goal of earning a high level of credibility as an effective partner to the business.
• Serves as internal coach/consultant to business leaders.
• Partners with peers across the HR COE’s to facilitate alignment
• promotes a positive environment and culture consistent with the core values and goals of the company.
• Partners to proactively drive and influence programs, policies, and practices designed to enhance employee engagement, reduce turnover, and ensure legal compliance.
• Drives the talent agenda for the corporate functions. Ensures the creation and development of succession planning strategies, influences career development programs for all levels, development needs assessments, and other innovative development strategies.
• Responsible for corporate HR budget. Provides input for annual budgets and business plans.
• Maintains current knowledge and understanding of industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in a senior HR role.
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Strong executive presence with the ability to flex styles to the audience.
• Ability to work in a fast pace work environment balancing multiple projects and driving change and challenging teams to think differently.
• Proven track record as an effective manager in a high-performance organization, success as a builder of collaborative, high-performance teams whose management style is characterized as results orientation.
• Broadly experienced with direct management of an HR Team and leveraging HR Center of Excellence approach to the delivery of HR services.
• High-level leader who is proactive in conceiving, initiating, and executing human resources programs relevant to the organization’s culture.
• experience in and/or exposure to working for companies having used progressive human resources management as a business differentiator.
• Strategic thinker, with an ability to contribute at both a strategic and operational level when needed.
• Excellent communication, conflict-resolution, problem-solving skills.
• Strong leadership, managerial and organizational skills.
New York, NY 10006 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy
Apply to this Job
Last sync: 2021-09-13 20:40:03
How can we help you?
Connect with an ABM expert to get started.
Give us a call – we'd love to hear from you.
Fill out a short form and we’ll get right back to you.
Send us a note
California Consumers Notice
ABM (NYSE: ABM)
is a leading provider of facility solutions. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes – from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, www.abm.com
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 855-350-0226. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
ABM 2020. All Rights Reserved.
ABM Industries Inc.
Website : http://www.abm.com