Magnolia Regional Health Center
Medford, OR, United States
Bluecollar, Healthcare, Nursing
Prestige Senior Living - Arbor Place enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2017, as well as winning the prestegious American Health Care Association Bronze award for high quality care of our residents! Check out the article here: https://www.ohca.com/ahcancal-announces-2017-bronze-national-quality-award-recipients/
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Medford, Oregon, Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place is a tranquil senior living community. From comfortably situated apartments, to a restaurant-style dining area and vibrant common spaces, Arbor Place offers many amenities and activities for residents to take advantage of.
Arbor Place prides itself in the ability to meet each individual's scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident. Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends to ensure all our residents receive the best care.
In addition to the many services and amenities, Arbor Place offers award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our residents feel accepted, important, comfortable… at home. Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our residents.:
Questions? Contact ArborPlaceED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care!:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
Personal Care Attendant provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents, and upholds Prestige’s core values of respect, integrity, commitment and trust.
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents’ physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or performs ADL’s, takes vital signs and weights and accurately documents care services provided and observations on communication log and incident reports. Reports and documents all incidents and accidents immediately.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers and coordinates personal care service with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and residents laundry.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must complete and pass competency evaluation within 120 days of employment, state required training including the Revised Fundamentals of Care, Dementia Care, First Aid, CPR and HIV training if not able to provide appropriate documentation of prior training.
* Current First Aid and CPR certification.
* Food Handlers permit if required by State.
KEYWORDS: Personal Care Attendant, PCA, healthcare, health care, senior living, assisted living, memory care, dementia, entry-level, entry level, C.N.A., CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, certified nursing assistant
Magnolia Regional Health Center