Provinziano & Associates Inc.
1-3 yrs required
Beverly Hills, CA, United States
Jun 08, 2022
Detail-Oriented Junior Associate Attorney NEEDED for Boutique Family Law Firm!
We are a fast-paced boutique family law firm located in the heart of Beverly Hills that is looking for an exceptional junior level associate to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is intelligent, thoughtful, detail orientated (perfectionists strongly encouraged to apply!), hardworking, friendly, driven, and adaptable.
Our firm's reputation has been built on aggressive advocacy with outstanding customer service -- that means we're always looking for ways to go above and beyond for our clients and we take great satisfaction in providing excellent customer service at all times. Furthermore, as a family law firm we know that we are working with individuals at some of the most difficult times in their life and work to treat our clients like we would want to be treated. Helping people and making a difference motivates us and it should motivate you too.
The candidate chosen for this position will focus on trial preparation including extensive preparation of discovery requests and responses, preparation of cases, sending letters to opposing parties, interacting with clients to discuss their case, preparation of legal documents, and requests for orders, professional letters to opposing attorneys, calendaring deadlines, ensuring all deadlines are met, general legal research, and coordinating with fellow staff and attorneys.
This position is arguably one of the most important in the firm as most cases are won or lost based on the preparation that happens before an attorney ever steps into a courtroom. You will have an opportunity to work closely with senior attorneys that will mentor you and help develop your career.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a licensed California attorney
- Has at least 1 to 3 years of professional work experience at a firm specializing in Family law with excellent references or is recently out of law school with an AMAZING attitude and a strong desire to work at a top-notch law firm!
- Is totally committed - we "bring it" every single day
- Has a positive and upbeat attitude
- Is a quick-thinker and a problem solver
- Has excellent time management capabilities
- Is always punctual, reliable, and extremely dependable
- Loves working as part of a driven team
- Is extremely organized and detail orientated
- Thrives in fast-paced work environment
- Is self-motivated and proactive
- Get's things DONE!
- Has "multi-tasker" as their middle name -- look up "triage" -- it's an accurate description of our day -- we're constantly re-arranging tasks depending on what's important -- that fast-paced type of environment should excite you, not scare you
- Meets deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Never lets the words "that's not in my job description" come out of their mouth
- Has a personality we'll actually LIKE being around (it's a small office -- if you're moody/emotional please move on -- for all our sakes)
- Enjoys responsibility and taking "ownership" of tasks
- Is proficient with Mac computers and Microsoft Office
- Has tough skin, isn't dramatic, and can counteract difficult/emotional clients with empathy and positivity
-Possesses superior writing abilities
-ALWAYS wears a smile!
Trial preparation including extensive preparation of discovery requests and responses, preparation of cases, sending letters to opposing parties, interacting with clients to discuss their case, preparation of legal documents, and requests for orders, professional letters to opposing attorneys, calendaring deadlines, ensuring all deadlines are met, general legal research, and coordinating with fellow staff and attorneys.
Weekly Schedule, Compensation, and Benefits
- Mon-Fri 8:00am to 6:00pm
- $75,000 - $85,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Commission and bonus program
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Medical/Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid Holidays
- Fringe Benefits and an awesome working environment
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume AND a short paragraph in the body of your e-mail detailing why you are interested in this specific position and how you feel your traits/experience make you an ideal candidate.
Provinziano & Associates Inc.