Stockton, CA, United States
Apr 06, 2020
We are a successful law firm seeking an associate attorney to join our team. We are a very busy, fast-paced office that is looking for someone to contribute to our success. The candidate must work well under pressure, be self-motivated, independent and have excellent people skills. Our office strives to provide exceptional customer service and ensure that we provide the best legal service available. We are an innovative office, so being tech savvy and computer literate is a plus. We are looking for someone who can show professional compassion for our clients yet be aggressive with their case.
Lead attorney is willing to train initially. The candidate must also have excellent speaking and writing skills. Possessing confidence and the ability to remain positive throughout a case is crucial.
· Perform legal research, review of client files, utilize online research options to develop and prepare for each case;
· Provide accurate legal advice to clients and consultations;
· Draft and review motions, briefs, declarations and any other documents as necessary;
· Prepare for Court appearances, ensure you are fully prepared to provide legal arguments, submit evidence and/or discovery as needed;
· Follow up with each case by ensuring deadlines are met, documents are filed timely, maintain communication with the staff and clients.
Salary: $60,000-$80,000 per year-DOE
We offer a medical package and a retirement match program after the probation periods have passed. Salary will be based upon experience. Prior experience in law, consultations and court appearances is desired, but not required. We welcome all levels of experience to apply. Please send your resume, along with a cover letter for review.
Job Type: Full-time
Website : https://www.stocktonfamilylawbankruptcy.com