Jabil Circuit, Inc
Provides administrative and technical support to the Quality Engineer. Works independently at covering quality processes and quality assurance activities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares and maintains visual aids based on DCC Processes and documentation structure.
- Prepares calibration tracking list and tracks to ensure that all equipment is properly calibrated.
- Understands and monitors scheduled in-process SPC and makes ordinary data collection and statistics for quality problem discovery by process trial run.
- Makes quality reports based on MES operation, functionalities, production data and reporting.
- Drives corrective and preventive actions based on Corrective Action Reports (CARs) for different areas: customer, internal and supplier.
- Attends CAC meetings to follow up or verify corrective actions.
- Collects data and inputs into DBW sheet
- Verifies VA/WI and QP/PCP conformance
Education & Experience Requirements
- Technical certification in Engineering.
- At least one year experience in PCB assembly.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Jabil Circuit, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Diversified Manufacturing Services, Enterprise & Infrastructure, and High Velocity Systems. It offers electronics design, production, and product management services to companies in the aerospace, automotive, computing, consumer, defense, healthcare, industrial, instrumentation, medical, networking, packaging, peripherals, solar, storage, and telecommunications industries. The companys services include integrated design and engineering; component selection, sourcing, and procurement; automated assembly; design and implementation of product testing; parallel global production; enclosure services; systems assembly, direct order fulfillment, and configure-to-order; and injection molding, metal, plastics, precision machining, and automation services. It also provides mobility, display, set-top boxes, and peripheral products, such as printers and point of sale terminals; and aftermarket services consisting of warranty and repair services. The company has strategic collaboration with MobiTV, Inc. Jabil Circuit, Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida.