Deloitte Development, LLC
Hartford, CT, United States
Consulting, Sap, It
Sep 14, 2021
Dec 28, 2021
Senior Consultant - SAP Commodities Management
We are looking for an experienced Commodity Trading Senior Consultant to join our Commodity Trading & Risk Management advisory practice to drive growth, manage delivery teams, bring commodity lifecycle expertise, and implement SAP Commodity Management solutions. The delivery of services will involve solution roadmap development, functional design, and implementation of SAP CM, CPE, TSW, CDOTE, GTM and related modules and processes. Further, this position will focus on business opportunities, growing the practice and strengthening the existing client relations through advisory services and solution delivery. This professional will be responsible for:
• Defining, planning, and executing end-to-end Commodity & Risk Management solutions, including transaction capture, risk management, logistics, and accounting.
• Perform Functional analysis work in support of SAP CM / ACM implementations
• Responsible for requirements gathering and development of functional specs
• Develop proofs of concepts in SAP CM and ACM
• Working knowledge of some of the following SAP modules: ACM, CM, CPE, CDOTE, TSW, GTM, MM, SD, TRM
• Expanding our service offering and business growth through involvement in sales, proposals and development of new business strategies
• Lead proposal development and marketing
• Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or related field
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience in the oil & gas or agribusiness industry.
• 2 years of relevant work experience with SAP/ACM/CM, CPE, CDOTE, TSW, GTM, TRM/CRM Commodity and Risk Management solutions and CTRM/ETRM
• Knowledge of MS Project or other similar tools is required. Skilled in all Microsoft tools such as Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and Access.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing and client presentations.
• Effective leadership, project management and teamwork skills.
• Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines.
• Ability to travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.