Cher-Ae Heights Casino
Trinidad, CA, United States
Aug 25, 2020
Dec 08, 2020
Slot Maintenance Technician
Perform preventative maintenance and cleaning of the Slot Machines (primary duty). Perform minor repairs to correct mechanical, electrical, and electronic failures. Assists in Installs, moves, removes, and modifies all related stands, signage and machines.
• Maintain proper documentation on department repair logs, shift logs, PM logs, etc.
• Consistently use proper machine inspection procedures to proactively identify or prevent future equipment problems.
• Keep the Slot machines clean and in proper working order.
• Complete machine moves and other projects as assigned.
• Respond to Floor calls in a timely manner as needed.
• Exhibit a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with guests and fellow employees.
• Maintain security of equipment records and funds.
• Verify that all our guests are playing properly, and that the slot machines are not being defrauded or damaged by the guests or employees.
• Follow policies and procedures as they relate to technical operations. Provide input on how policies and procedures may be streamlined to enhance performance or improve safety and security of equipment.
• Provide exceptional service to customers and employees when performing job duties and conduct oneself in a professional and businesslike manner to reflect Cher-Ae Heights’ high standard of excellence.
• Use proper interpersonal skills when dealing with customers and employees.
• Share information with other departments to facilitate their successful performance.
• Ensure compliance with Tribal, State, Federal, and NIGC regulations.
• Ensure control/protection of company assets.
• Current California Driver’s license.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Must qualify for Tribal Gaming License.
• Excellent math skills.
• Prior Slot experience.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
Please note that some positions may be part-time.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources