HCA Management Services, LP
Dallas, TX, United States
Adult Clinical Dietitians Supervisor
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Days with Rotating Weekends
Location: Medical City Dallas
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the
Medical City difference.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program andstudent loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Adult Clinical Dietitians Supervisor Job Summary:
* Responsible for oversight and supervision of the Clinical Dietitians and MNT program for both adult patients.
* Responsible for Interviewing, hiring, evaluations, as well as disciplinary processes.
* Monitor employee attendance for timeliness, accrual of incremental overtime utilizing KRONOS on a daily basis.
* Coordinates and implements MNT related performance improvement initiatives for the Food and Nutrition Services Department.
* Coordinates and/or performs a variety of staff development functions to include but not limited to: department specific needs assessment, development of goals and objectives, implementation methods, evaluation measures and instruction of education activities.
* Acts as a Coordinator for the Medical City Dietetic Internship Program.
* Train and mentor new staff and/or dietetic interns to ensure consistent training of staff on policies and procedures.
* Serves as the FNS liaison for P&T committee, SONPC, and other committees assigned.
* Responsible for ensuring all required documentation is completed in a timely manner.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with all regulatory standards, including HACCP, CMS, and TJC.
* Serves as a role model & advocate for AIDET, Patient Promise, and Medical City’s 6 Keys.
Adult Clinical Dietitians Supervisor Job Requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics required.
* Master’s Degree in Nutrition or a closely related field preferred.
* Minimum of two years supervisory/management experience required.
* Minimum of two years of hospital clinical dietetics experience, required.
* Registered Dietitian with Commission on Dietetic Registration.
* Advanced certification (CSP, CNSC, CDE, etc.) preferred.
* Must have Texas License by the Texas Board of State Examiners.
* Registered Food Service Manager, City of Dallas certificate required within 1st year of employment.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Clinical Dietitians Supervisor
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-114923
HCA Management Services, LP
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.