HCA Holdings, Inc
Nashville, TN, United States
Work At Home, Clinical Research
Site Feasibility Specialist – Work From Home
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations *is a full-service contract research organization (CRO*) that is uniquely focused in oncology. Sarah Cannon Innovations offers strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Our differentiator is strong operational delivery in partnership with our Site Management Organization and physician leaders to deliver your program efficiently.
Sarah Cannon Development Innovations works with Sarah Cannon Research Institute strategic and network sites throughout the United States, along with investigators at sites outside of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute network. This reach allows Sarah Cannon Development Innovations to offer sponsors access to a diverse and varied patient population, spanning multiple tumor types and disease stages. These relationships further enhance the depth and breadth of Sarah Cannon Development Innovations’ therapeutic expertise, enabling it to provide focused, strategic operational support. This support ensures that clinical trials are conducted in a timely manner and reported with high-quality, registration-standard data.
Sarah Cannon,* *the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsible for identifying and determining feasibility of research sites for clinical trials and maintaining key site relationships for Sarah Cannon, Development Innovations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Consults with study team members on key feasibility considerations for clinical trials
* Proposes research sites to be approached for trials; provides site performance metrics to enable good decision-making by project teams
* Assists with developing enrollment projections
* Maintains and routinely updates site performance metrics
* Prepares and negotiates confidentiality agreements between research sites and Sarah Cannon within the parameters established by Sarah Cannon legal counsel and sponsor organizations
* Works with research sites to complete feasibility and site demographic information and establishes sites’ interest in the study and ability to meet recruitment targets
* Serves as a member of assigned project teams and performs start-up activities as needed by project team for assigned trials
* Communicates and escalates unresolved issues at the appropriate time and to the appropriate people
* Maintains database with accurate and current site profile information, key contacts, capabilities and historical site performance metrics, which are used to create accurate site assessments for study start up processes
* Establishes relationships with key contacts at research sites and with internal stakeholders and other departments
* Ensures the appropriate stakeholders are informed of key site activities and that issues are escalated to stakeholders appropriately
* Responsible for oversight of sites’ interactions across all global services studies for assigned sites; notifies project teams of any new site information that may affect their trials
* Maintains strictest confidentiality
* Adheres to professional standards and SOPs established for clinical research
Minimum Required:Associate Degree (2 year program)
Preferred:Bachelor’s Degree (4 year program)
1-2 years or more of clinical research experience within a Contract Research Organization (CRO)
Understanding of clinical research process and clinical trial lifecycle
Understanding of clinical and site logistics, as well as study startup and site activation
Mastery skills in Microsoft word, excel, and/or other data management tools
Excellent oral and written communication skills
3 years or more of experience within a Contract Research Organization (CRO)
Experience working professionally with SiteMinder
Experience working professionally with an electronic Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Certified clinical research coordinator, clinical research professional, or clinical research associate
Do you find this opportunity compelling, if so we encourage you to apply? We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Site Feasibility Specialist - Work From Home
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Sarah Cannon Clinical Operations
Requisition ID: 25319-5661
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.