PwC - China
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC established New Ventures to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market. New Ventures identifies, develops, and commercializes technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other IP-based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within the Firm, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
Our Marketing and Sales team enables our internal and external stakeholders to generate and close customer opportunities across all technology business models, buyer centers, and across industries. We build and execute cross-functional marketing, sales, and product positioning strategies for all products launched in the New Ventures portfolio.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding and interpreting client business and technical requirements in order to translate product benefit across all types of buyers and influencers;
- Providing architecture design, systems integration, and implementation impact of solutions;
- Driving pre-sales technical change management and/or project plans;
- Maintaining competitive industry knowledge for product strengths and weaknesses symbiotic with client and industry needs for product positioning;
- Identifying opportunities working with resources both inside and outside the organization for sales and lead generation;
- Assisting in pursuit process including requests for proposal, demos, and presentations to deliver technical sales content; and,
- Acting as product management liaison communicating voice of the customer for consideration in product roadmap.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with managing the identification and addressing of customer needs in the following areas:
- Demonstrating technical sales in the cybersecurity industry or comparative commercial experience;
- Leveraging sales acumen, pipeline management, and demonstrating ability to translate to closed firm revenue;
- Providing technical demonstrations;
- Explaining concepts and technical solutions to both a novice and advanced audience;
- Communicating with impact verbally and writing client-focused presentations and other communications;
- Thriving in a fast-paced matrixed organization, working with a strong sense of urgency, and being agile in an ever-changing environment adjusting programs on an as-needed basis;
- Applying commonly known security practices, data science, cloud platforms, computing techniques, and analytics;
- Leveraging security architecture design and implementation;
- Combining strategic thinking with tactical execution;
- Demonstrating a high level of self-direction and decision making;
- Demonstrating project management skills;
- Overcoming internal barriers and resource constraints in order to produce successful products; and,
- Demonstrating self awareness, reading situations, and understanding differences in people and adapting behaviour to build quality relationships.
PwC - China
Website : http://www.pwccn.com
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.