McKinney, TX, United States
Globe Life's corporate office has an opportunity for a Paralegal to join our team.
As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for investigating and responding to consumer complaints. You will interact regularly with state regulators and work closely with multiple intra-company departments. You must develop a working knowledge of company products, operations, and computer systems and conduct legal research as required. You will perform litigation support functions and other duties and projects as assigned.
• Associate's or bachelor’s degree. Some LOMA courses helpful, but not required.
• Insurance experience a plus.
• Paralegal certificate.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have written competency in spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Must be accurate and organized and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Proficient use of MS Word, Excel and Access required.
• Must maintain confidentiality and company loyalty.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Globe Life was founded in 1951, is licensed in 49 states and provides life and supplemental health insurance to middle-income Americans through direct to consumer products. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) with more than 2,000 employees headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Globe Life has 4 million policies in force (as of December 2016) and is now the top volume issuer of ordinary, individual life insurance policies in the United States as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence for 2015. Globe Life is The Official Life Insurance of the Texas Rangers and naming rights sponsor of Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas, where the Texas Rangers call home. The Company’s charitable efforts include the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation, FC Dallas Foundation, Special Olympics, and Operation Warrior Wishes. Globe Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.