Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Kenai, AK, United States
Location Name: Kenai, AK
Job/Requisition ID: 55864
Location Address: 54741 Tesoro Rd, Kenai, AK, United States (US), 99611
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Relevant Experience Level: Mid Career (4-10 Years)
Employee Group: Regular - Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Exempt
1. Supervises the Routine Maintenance Planners and Schedulers.
2. Formulates and manages long-range refinery programs for regular, emergency, turnaround and preventive maintenance.
3. Plans methods, procedures and control techniques to implement and carry out such programs.
4. Plans, coordinates, and expedites daily work schedules to assure the timely completion of work orders and efficient performance of all refinery maintenance.
5. Plans and recommends the adequate staffing of craft classifications to assure proper balance of manpower requirements and maintenance capacities.
6. Manages the CMMS system and acts as the point of contact for CMMS improvements or changes.
7. Cooperates with operations and maintenance to develop major or difficult work orders, or to reevaluate priorities.
8. Manages the local Maintenance Metrics.
9. Informs Operations management of practices that may contribute to excessive maintenance and reduced service-life of equipment.
10. Conducts the daily and weekly meetings to risk rank, coordinate and schedule maintenance activities.
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation's largest refining system with more than 3 million barrels per day of crude oil capacity across 16 refineries. MPC's marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon brand retail outlets. Speedway LLC, an MPC subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interests in two midstream companies, MPLX LP and Andeavor Logistics LP, which own and operate gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
Marathon Petroleum Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in refining, transporting, and marketing petroleum products primarily in the United States. It operates through three segments: Refining & Marketing, Speedway, and Pipeline Transportation. The company refines crude oil and other feed stocks at its seven refineries in the Gulf Coast and Midwest regions of the United States; and purchases ethanol and refined products for resale. Its refined products include gasoline, distillates, propane, feed stocks and special products, heavy fuel oil, and asphalt. The company is headquartered in Findlay, Ohio.Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is in the business of creating value for our shareholders through the quality products and services we provide for our customers. We strongly believe how we conduct our business is just as integral to our bottom line. As a result, we strive to always act responsibly with those who work for us, with those business partners who work with us, and in every community where we operate.