PwC - China
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
Marketing's job is to deeply understand our customer's needs and wants, and to turn those insights into plans and actions that generate high margin demand and elevate our brand. We act as an enabling function to help the client serving professionals accomplish their strategies and meet their targets. We deliver this result through creative and innovation application of deep marketing expertise, data analytics, strong program management, media, and branding knowledge.
PwC's Integrated Content group creates a distinctive set of insights that can communicate well in both traditional publishing channels (such as magazine articles and white papers) as well as new media channels (such as Facebook and Snapchat) in a way that differentiates our partnership. Our content supports our brand positioning as well as our business marketing and sales efforts. These insights help current and prospective clients envision the future, understand and address business issues and opportunities, and creates demand for our services.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in at least two of the following areas: digital transformation, emerging tech, risk and regulatory matters, deals, future of work, or future of industries.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Execution of complex secondary research and analysis;
- Creation of content and thought leadership within the marketing profession;
- Competitive positioning of content (in various formats and channels)
produced by professional services organizations and top tier media companies; and,
- Key business issues our clients are facing, to develop thought leadership content that relate to our firm's capabilities, brand positioning, and growth plans.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Researching, writing, and editing content of Thought Leadership publications;
- Reviewing manuscripts to uphold observance of quality standard, to check facts and sources, and to verify consistency of writing style;
- Conducting interviews with subject matter specializations, both within the Firm and outside the Firm, on complex issues;
- Utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with partners, thought leaders, and project teams;
- Preparing a preliminary outline of original manuscripts of articles, white papers, position papers, correspondence, speeches, talking points, presentations, book chapters, and Web content'
- Applying new techniques in the development and delivery of content, using new tools; and,
- Tracking the firm's positioning in the assigned topic, area, industry, or domain, to aid in the development of differentiated content.
PwC - China
Website : http://www.pwccn.com
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.