- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, and solve or refer problems
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Currently possess a property & casualty insurance license
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is required.
- Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any felony related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.
Over the years our agency has earned the Presidents Award and Champion Awards as well as Life Insurance Sales Awards and Commercial Insurance Sales Awards. We believe our success to be a result of following one simple rule, treat our members the way they want to be treated.