HCA Management Services, LP
Austin, TX, United States
HCA has been recognized as a/World’s Most Admired Company/in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry byFortune Magazine.The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCAoperates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which meansNO nights, NO weekends, or on-callwill be required.**The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
Video- ASD RN__
A few of the benefits we provide you:
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
* Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* New Extended Family Leave and PTO
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Discount Program
* Demonstrates necessary practical, technical, or specialized skills required for the role of the post-operative nurse in accordance with patient care and regulatory standards of practice.
* Demonstrates proper airway management techniques, recognizes changes in patient’s condition that indicate anesthesia related complications
* Evaluate patients utilizing approved scoring system, and provide patient teaching pertinent to all surgical procedures.
* Display competency for patient care requirements that may include those of pediatric, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Minimum 2 years experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
* Additional specialty experience may be required as per facility practices(i.e. Pediatric, GI, etc)
* Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure.
* Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* **online certification not acceptable.
* ACLS required.
* PALS as required by facility
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: PreOp/PACU Float Pool Nurse PRN
Location: Texas-Austin-HCA-CWT ASD CBO
Requisition ID: 26872-67726
HCA Management Services, LP
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.