Deloitte Development, LLC
Boston, MA, United States
Jun 25, 2021
People Analytics Advisory Consultant - Human Capital as a Service
People Analytics Advisory Consultant
About Deloitte People Analytics
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision-making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment. Deloitte's People Analytics Team leverages the power of data science, analytics, visualization, platforms, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Grounded in our Human Capital practice, we help clients to advance their People Analytics priorities and capabilities from strategy and roadmap definition through to execution, adoption and sustainment.
As part of Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) offering, People Analytics is the premier analytics-powered and platform-enabled cognitive consultancy. Our vision is to be the Analytics Cognitive Consultancy of choice, leading clients to the future of how humans and machines work together through insights enablement, application modernization, advanced value creation, platform transformation, personalized customer engagement and workforce evolution.
Work you'll do
As a People Analytics Consultant, you will engage with clients to advance their people analytics capabilities so that they can make informed business decisions on their people across multiple human capital topics (e.g., attrition, DE&I, mobility, skill, talent acquisition, etc.). You will support projects where we engage with clients in the development of their people analytics vision through analytics maturity assessments, analytics opportunity identification, roadmap development, and roadmap execution. You will also support projects where we are helping clients to design, develop, execute and support analytics models and solutions.
You'll work with an experienced team to help organizations navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision-making with clear, data-driven insights. Your project work could include the following:
• Define top client business questions and challenges by conducting client interviews, synthesizing findings, and identifying key themes coming out of discovery work
Supporting business development activities, including interacting with account and engagement teams, sales, developing RFP responses, creating statements of work
• Collaborate with technical and non-technical team members across geographies, both national and international
• Assist with end-to-end analytics process, including cleansing and wrangling structured and unstructured data, designing and building analytics and models, extracting insights and findings, visualizing outputs, and communicating outcomes
• Collaborate with data scientist colleagues to design, build, review, iterate and validate predictive models using multiple statistical techniques
• Develop data visualizations that highlight key insights to help clients make informed business decisions related to human capital issues
• Interpret, understand, and present results to leadership, with a strong focus on actionable insights
• 3 years of hands-on experience in data analysis and/or people analytics strategy
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with People Analytics Strategies and Solutions, covering business issues, data science and / or technology solutions
• Ability to work amongst various project teams and clients
• Demonstrated interest and passion for data analytics, insight extraction, and actionability
• Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with clients and Deloitte teams across the globe
• Strong project management and technical skills
• Critical thinking to peel the onion of data analysis to uncover trends and root causes of HR business problems
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Travel up to 50% (while 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Experience in People or HR Analytics and familiarity with various HRIS data sources
• Bachelor's degree in statistics, data science, computer science, actuarial science or related field of study
• In-depth knowledge of the HR Domain areas such as recruiting, attrition, DE&I, compensation & benefits, performance, learning & development
• Solid statistical understanding and exposure to more advanced analytics solutions and machine learning
• Professional experience with Tableau, Workday Prism, SAP Analytics Cloud, Visier, One Model, Microsoft PowerBI or similar tools
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
The HCAS Offering helps Clients sustain organizational performance and enable ongoing insights into the organization with a comprehensive set of services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the organization with products, solutions and operate capabilities provided as a service.
HCAS is a rapidly growing service offering and we are looking for talented colleagues to join our practice. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce. Learn more about Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service
How you'll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for professionals that we will develop and train to allow us to continue to provide support for our clients' systems and business processes. When you start, we'll give you up to two weeks of orientation, professional training and the relevant education to launch your consulting career. You'll not only gain experience in Deloitte's methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients. We'll also provide mentoring and counseling programs as well as professional and technology training.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte Development, LLC
Website : http://www.deloitte.com