Job ID 7182
Avaya is a recognized innovator leading business communications for the digital age. Avaya delivers smart global solutions and technologies for customer and team engagement, unified communications and collaboration, contact center and customer experience management. We provide related services to large enterprises, midmarket companies, small businesses, and government organizations around the world.
Serves as technical lead and directs all technical sales activities for customers or partners in assigned territory or accounts. Leads the technical team in the development of formal technical account plans and proposals. Applies consultative solution selling skills to conduct discovery activities, translate needs into complex technical solutions, articulate unique value and drive sales to technical closure for assigned opportunities. Delivers demos, trials, proofs-of-concepts and post-sales diagnostic support, or creates the appropriate infrastructure for demos, trials, and proofs-of-concepts to be delivered by partners. Serves as liaison to Avaya to ensure relevant customer/partner feedback on product and process improvements is considered. Leads knowledge transfer sessions to educate customers and partners with the latest technical, industry and product knowledge. Responsible for maintaining deep technical expertise across multiple products and solutions and in at least one solution specialization. Must maintain all relevant certifications.
Role Requirements: The role requires advanced knowledge of and proficiency in the following competencies:
* Deep knowledge of the features, functions, and benefits of enterprise UC and Contact Center products, technologies, and services with ability to articulate Avaya's positioning in reference to the industry. Able to apply this knowledge to address customer and partner network requirements.
* Experience with design, development, and implementation of IT infrastructure components such as servers, virtual machines (VMware) operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX), databases (Oracle / SQL Server), storage, networking, transport (TCP/IP, SIP) and desktop applications (.NET, Java)
* Experience with cloud based deployment models, examples include: VMware, OpenStack, AWS, Hyper-converged platforms, and Software Defined Networking
* Understanding of embedded Real-Time Communications services (voice, video, SMS, Chat) utilizing web services API's, HTML5, and WebRTC
* Ability to analyze customer's business processes and develop Workflow automation solutions for business process improvement.
* Experience supporting and maintaining highly visible customer facing contact center technology platforms utilizing SIP.
* Working knowledge of speech enabled IVR applications for a contact center * Design input to voice user interface for IVR applications including call flow, dialogs, and prompts * Review and analyze application requirements from both caller and client perspective
* Overall technical expertise in contact center telephony systems such as: ACDs, IVR, Staffing system management (WFM), Call center operational analytic system management, Call and screen recording and associated analytics (Verint, Nice), Call center traffic routing and optimization, Telecommunications design and operations (e.g. T1 lines, SIP Trunking, IP internetworking).
5 - 8 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Must maintain all relevant certifications
Multiple industry and vendor certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco or Genesys
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Commitment to equal opportunity is an investment in our people and our future growth.
Website : http://www.avaya.com
Avaya is a leading global provider of next-generation business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, real-time video collaboration, contact center, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. Avaya helps our customers bring people together with the right information at the right time in the right context, enabling business users to improve their efficiency and quickly solve critical business challenges. Because our solutions are based on open standards, our customers can decide what works best for them. Our objective is to give people the best collaboration experience, regardless of the devices, locations, or media they choose