Atlanta, GA, United States
May 04, 2021
This person will support a fast-paced department within the Corporate sector of our organization. The ideal candidate will have work experience in an office environment and will be detail-oriented, highly organized and have a strong attention to accuracy in all deliverables.
• Provide high-volume administrative support.
• Responsible for managing high volume distribution lists, sending out invitations to all events & meetings and tracking rsvp’s/scheduling changes as needed (both virtual and post COVID in person).
• Draft and send correspondence both internally and externally.
• Respond to emails on behalf of department.
• Update documentation on an ongoing basis.
• Manage internal database documents tracking.
• Process internal requests for expense reimbursement.
• Heavy Data Entry is part of this role.
• 1+ years’ work or strong administrative internship experience.
• Basic MS Excel skills required.
• Extremely detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
• Well organized with the ability to multitask and set priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join the team and get all you deserve:
KST REALTY is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.