2 yrs required
New Orleans, LA, United States
Mid- size law firm in the New Orleans metropolitan area is seeking an experienced Criminal Attorney. The job requires working in conjunction with attorneys and support staff. Being able to speak and hold a conversation in Spanish is a must. An Attorney in the position will help lead the Criminal department in acquire information needed to prepare for hearings, closings, trials, and corporate meetings. Will also handle settlements, successions, wills, and notary work. An Attorney needs to be able to take a file from intake to trial with little supervision. Criminal law expericence a plus but not necessary.
• Juris Doctorate and ability to practice in Louisiana;
• Advanced knowledge in criminal law;
• Superior organizational and time management skills;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to delegate and supervise ;
• Must be a team player as well as be able to work independently.
Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, accident, STD, cancer and critical illness insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and 401k available.
Please email your resume and references for consideration.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending Upon Experience