connection to 192.168.30.192:5052 failed (errno=110, msg=Connection timed out)connection to 192.168.30.192:5052 failed (errno=110, msg=Connection timed out)
Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Nashville, TN, United States
May 21, 2023
Sep 03, 2023
Guest Experience Manager','NAS001762','!*!The Guest Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring high levels of guest satisfaction property wide, from pre-arrival to post-stay. The Guest Experience Manager will lead by example and set standards for attentive guest service; they will assist in the supervision of the hotel’s guest relations team (Front Desk, Bell Services, Valet, PBX, Reservations, Concierge, Guest Services) and liaise with other departments (including the Food & Beverage teams) as needed. The Guest Experience Manager will handle guest complaints and incident resolution, oversee VIP guest stays, and respond to all guest feedback.
· Can manage day to day operations of the Front Office, including covering MOD shifts as necessary.
· Ensure all guest requests are responded to in a timely manner. Set and monitor goals for guest responsiveness using the property work order system (Alice or similar).
· Develop, update, and maintain all guest-experience related SOPs and policies, and conduct regular audits to ensure compliance with brand standards
· Oversee the VIP program, including reviewing arrivals, arranging amenities, pre-arrival/in-house/post-stay guest outreach, and inspecting VIP rooms for check-in and during stayover service.
· Conduct property tours as requested for VIPs of Corporate, Sales, Ownership.
· Liaise with Corporate team and other hotel and food & beverage department managers to execute VIP and SVIP stays seamlessly.
· Ensure guest profile information is being updated properly with guest data, preferences, stay history, and incidents/positive feedback in all relevant operating systems. Ensure team is merging profiles regularly in Opera PMS.
· Oversee guest complaint and incident resolution, ensuring proper and thorough follow up from relevant parties.
· Ensure all incident reporting standards are followed and the daily and updated daily incident logs are sent out, as well as monthly/quarterly/yearly summaries.
· Manage valet parking complaints and build a relationship with valet parking company.
· Manage and ensure timely responses to all positive and negative guest feedback, whether reported in-person or by phone, email, guest survey, or online review (including but not limited to Trip Advisor, Yelp, Google, OTA site reviews).
· Manage Revinate and monitor guest satisfaction scores and reviews; report on guest scores as required (e.g. Weekly/Monthly Ownership Reports).
· Develop and implement corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction scores.
· Create and drive department strategies targeting guest engagement and delight, and positive guest reviews (particularly Trip Advisor).
· Attend the weekly Owner’s meeting and manager meetings.
· Build Concierge program; ensure all Front Office/PBX/Reservations employees have thorough and current knowledge of property and city events, activities, dining and nightlife options, etc.
· Assist in the recruitment and development of Front Office/Guest Services team as needed, including interviewing, training, and developing team members.
· May be responsible for scheduling of employees to business demands, including third party and contract employees (e.g. valet); track employee time and attendance.
· Reviews staffing levels to forecast to ensure the guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
· Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
· Participate in 1-on-1 performance reviews with Front Office/Guest Services/Reservations team as needed.
· Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters; property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to policy.
· Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals, including employee recognition.
· Hold guest services/relations trainings and meetings regularly; continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
· Provide guidance and direction to ensure overall departmental success versus predetermined KPI’s. Create and nurture a culture of exceeding set targets.
· Plan department goals for guest satisfaction (e.g. review and survey goals), and direct team members in order to achieve budgeted goals.
· Collaborate with the Director of Operations, Director of Finance, other department heads and managers, and Corporate Office on all required reporting, such as forecasts, monthly P&L reports, ownership reports, etc.
· Contribute to the annual Front Office department budget and CAPEX budget; back up any requests for spending with guest feedback/incident metrics as needed.
· Manage budgetary and capital expenses, including regular inventory of all required OS&E.
· Ensure department adherence to all financial policies, including but not limited to amenity procedures, credit and cash handling procedures, guest disputes/chargebacks, credit limit and authorizations, deposits, third party billing forms, etc.
· Manage the amenities budget and track departmental spend.
· Track guest recovery allowances and spending; generate regular reporting as needed.
· Understand the importance of department’s operation on the overall property financial goals and educate staff on details as appropriate; manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
· Represent Dream Hotel Group and the Hotel in a professional manner at all times.
· Participate on committees and special projects as needed.
· Stay up to date on competitors’ offerings, market trends, and overall industry trends.
· Travel as necessary to different properties, venues, industry trade shows, etc. within the region and overseas, to study benchmarks and represent the hotel.
· Travel as necessary to Corporate Office and other Company hotels.
· Perform all reasonable requests assigned by the management team.
· Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.','!*!· High school diploma or GED; minimum 3-years experience in Front Office in a luxury hotel in a management position, OR:
· 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; minimum 2-years experience in Front Office in a luxury hotel in a management position.
· Experience working in a lifestyle luxury hotel environment strongly preferred.
· Must be able to communicate fluently to the level of ‘business English’ in all forms of communication.
· Additional languages proficiency is a plus.
· Business acumen and forward-thinking approach to analyzing business opportunities, proposing cost-management initiatives and efficiencies, short and long-term goal planning, budgeting, forecasting, business planning and profit and loss analytics.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly establish and maintain positive relationships with: Ownership, Corporate Office, the hotel’s leadership team, employees, clients, vendors, and the wider external community.
· Demonstrated ability and experience in successfully leading and coordinating team members in a high volume, pressurized and time-sensitive environment, and the ability to prioritize or adjust workloads to meet deadlines.
· Ability to develop and maintain effective operating and control processes designed to deliver maximum operating efficiency, while ensuring strict adherence to established operating criteria.
· Ability to effectively handle dynamic challenges in the workplace; adept in anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems, complaints, and concerns as necessary.
· Ability to effectively and confidently present financials, strategies, and other presentations in both oral and written form to all concerned stakeholders.
· Ability to work flexible schedules, and be present as required by business demand.
· Proficient in computer systems including the full Microsoft Suite, Opera PMS Cloud, and commonly used hospitality systems including but not limited to: work order systems (Alice/Nuvola/HotSOS); CRS; purchasing / inventory platforms.
· Knowledgeable in all prevailing health and safety guidelines, and specifically COVID-19.','US-TN-Nashville','','Dream Nashville','','Yearly','US Dollar (USD)','Department Head/Manager','Full-time','Guest Services','Guest Experience Manager
Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Website : http://www.hyatt.com