SECURITY OFFICER LEAD (FT, EVENINGS)','!*!Oversees and coordinates day-to-day Security functions promoting a secure and safe environment for the entire facility and parking structure. Works to maintain a safe and secure environment for the entire facility. Duties may include patrolling the entire facility and garage structure, reporting inconsistencies and discoveries during patrol and providing general security services throughout the facility. Assists patients, visitors, and staff whenever needed.
1. High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred
2. Minimum three years experience in a security related field preferably in a health care environment
3. IAHSS Basic Certification or 20-Hour or more Security Training Certificate preferred
4. Ability to remain calm, take command, provide guidance, make sound independent decisions, and resolve conflicts during security incidents and emergency situations, until police arrive.
5. Excellent verbal communication skills
','Security','IL-Chicago','','Weiss Memorial Hospital','Full-time','Full-time','Evening','Evening','','','','','','','1805021381','SECURITY OFFICER LEAD (FT, EVENINGS)
Website : http://www.tenethealth.com
At Tenet Healthcare, we’ve had a longstanding commitment to serving our patients, our employees, our physicians and our partners. Today, we’re one of the nation’s leading healthcare services companies, with a comprehensive network that extends from coast to coast: