PwC - China
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Healthcare Advisory practice is aligned across: Healthcare Provider, Healthcare Payers, and Pharmaceutical and Life Science.
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into operations strategy and transforms operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include global footprint and network design, product innovation and development, sales and operations planning, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, logistics, and capital programs.
The Supply Chain team provides consulting services along the entire span of the supply chain, advising companies in some of the following areas:
- Operations and supply chain strategy
- Operations due diligence and post-acquisition value capture
- Manufacturing network optimization
- Distribution & logistics network optimization
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and inventory management
- Strategic sourcing and procurement
- Manufacturing scale-up and commercial readiness
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in at least one or more of the following majors or academic concentrations: Business, Healthcare Management or Industrial Engineering.
Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Public Health, or Health Administration
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, in identifying and addressing client needs involving supply chain and /or manufacturing-related operations within the Healthcare Industry, including the following areas:
- Actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services; and,
- Managing workstreams within client engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles driving the supply chain process in three or more of the following subject areas, as well as a specialty in pharmacy supply chain, preoperative supply chain, and/or pharmaceutical and biologics supply chain and operations:
- Manufacturing / Packaging Operations,
- Supply Chain Planning,
- Cost Accounting,
- Warehousing and logistics,
- Distribution and logistics,
- Process review, redesign and implementation,
- Productivity and efficiency,
- Clinical resource management and/or value analysis,
- Distribution or distributor assessment, recommendation and optimization,
- In-sourcing and/or outsourcing assessment,
- Purchase services review and assessment,
- Contracting non-labor cost reduction,
- Inventory and par management,
- Account payable invoice discrepancy management,
- Supply chain IT,
- Technology assessment and optimization,
- GPO assessment, selection and optimization,
- Capital asset management, and,
- Analysis and communication.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, involving the following areas:
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Developing and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to help to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting written and verbal materials including RFPs; and,
- Assisting with defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collection
PwC - China
Website : http://www.pwccn.com
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.