The Paid Search Analyst is responsible for the management and performance optimization of the Bloomingdales.com SEM program, which includes paid search campaigns, shopping campaigns and shopping feed management. Candidate will be fully accountable for campaign performance and reporting and must be able to effectively plan, implement and communicate recommendations. Candidate must be experienced and comfortable reporting results and educating all levels of management in the area of paid search marketing. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific ROI goals are being met
• Responsible for all facets of day-to-day management including keyword research/build-outs, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page selection/optimization
• Maintain alignment with robust promotional calendar ensuring that ad copy and spend is consistent with site wide goals
• Develop and maintain reporting on all levels of data from keyword to campaign for ROI and KPI metrics
• Must be able to present results as well as high-level trends
• Ability to gather insight from data and execute next steps accordingly
• Manage internal relationships with buying/merchandising teams as well as external relationships with agency and search engines
• Consistent communication with merchant teams to identify opportunities as well provide key learning for each family of business
• Reports to the Paid Search manager
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-4 years paid search marketing experience as a coordinator or campaign manager
• Background at a Search agency will be strongly considered
• Hands on experience with a paid search management platform, such as Marin, Kenshoo, or Dart Search
• Expert with Excel and Powerpoint required
• Experience with Coremetrics and Google Analytics a plus
• Experience with Google Shopping and Dynamic Search Ads a plus
• Experience with a Marketing Attribution tool and platform a plus
• Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management and external agency partners
• Exceptional analytical and presentation skills
• Highly motivated and an independent self-starter with ability to multi-task and work in an aggressive, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Website : http://www1.bloomingdales.com/
Bloomingdale's, a leader in department store fashion, serves customers through 40 stores in 12 states. It focuses on upscale fashion apparel and home-related goods, with an emphasis on distinctive merchandise offerings. Known worldwide for its fashion sense and merchandising savvy, Bloomingdale's helped launch the careers of many now-famous designers. Among them are Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Donna Karan. New designers are being showcased today at Bloomingdale's and could well be the stars of tomorrow. Bloomingdale's is led by Chairman Michael Gould and President Tony Spring.