3 yrs required
You will have an opportunity to work for the most advanced HVAC controls integrator in the world.
We are looking for an experienced HVAC/R technician to join our growing company. You will have the opportunity to work for the most advanced HVAC controls integrator in the world. You will be responsible for maintaining, installing, inspecting, and fixing our customer’s heating, cooling, & ventilation systems. Candidates must have 3+ years of working on HVAC/R systems or relative work experience.
· Diagnosing and repairing all aspects of electronic and mechanical aspects of HVAC/R systems.
· The ability to diagnose diverse service issues, identify replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s specifications, and to explain fully to the customer what the issue is and the course of action to correct it.
· Inspect customer’s existing HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
· Conduct performance tests with specialized tools.
· Traveling to job sites, mainly in NYC, and working with the service department to ensure that the schedule is maintained, and delays are properly communicated to the customer.
· Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating on-call schedule, to service the emergency needs of our customers.
· Document all equipment information at customer’s location (make, model, serial number, electric/gas, and pictures).
· Completing detailed service reports to supply to the customer and the service department at the completion of service.
· Identify and report any potential opportunities for additional business (replacement equipment/upgrades, service contracts, and additional services.
· 3+ years experience in HVAC/R installation, maintenance, repairing, and correctly identifying diverse service issues.
· Certification or associate’s degree from and HVAC program at a technical school preferred.
· EPA certification to handle refrigerants required.
· Valid driver’s license/good driving record.
· Critical thinker/problem solver.
· Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC service. issues to customers in ways that they can understand.
· Well groomed/neat appearance.
· Must be punctucal and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple service calls at different locations.