Job is located in Minneapolis, MN.
On-Site Senior Package Manager coordinates projects through each step of the packaging graphics supply chain, from design through print production. Working directly with the client as well as Schawk colleagues and other external stakeholders and partners, the successful candidate must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to manage complex packaging projects to successful completion.
• Work as a main point of contact with the client, build and sustain strong
relationships with the client’s functional areas (Marketing, Design, Quality &
Regulatory, Pkg R&D, Consumer Insights, etc.) and clients vendors (Design
partners and Printers)
• Work within a division/brand, acting as the central point of communication,
working on multiple projects.
• Maintain awareness of the client’s expectations while supporting Schawk’s
goals and objectives
• Own or participate in pre-production meetings with design firms, printers, client
and account manager. Ensure any concerns regarding the printability of the
design are raised clearly and in writing by way of the Pre-Production form.
• Develop project timelines, maintain regular status reports, facilitate teamplanning
meetings, and ensure team members use standardized workflows and
• Facilitate status meetings with project team and communicate relevant project
information in a timely manner.
• Work with account manager to resolve or escalate issues and keep client and
supplier updated and informed of any corrective action.
• Maintain strong brand knowledge, acting as a point of contact for brand equity
• Identify and participate in new Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities.
Packaging graphics industry experience and knowledge of design, packaging,
print &/or repro
• Strong organizational skills along with ability to multi task and attention to detail
• Professional appearance and attitude with excellent verbal and written
• Flexible, efficient and hardworking
• Approachable and trustworthy
• A team player who will work collaboratively with colleagues to complete all
projects on time.
• PC and Mac literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat