- Candidate should have 10+ years of previous experience supporting multiple attorneys, including ability to keep team members on track with processes, policies and deadlines in a fast paced environment. Reliable, friendly and positive, can-do attitude is essential.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of legal calendaring and scheduling.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and various legal software applications. Knowledge of PracticeMaster, Tabs3 and Worldox is a plus.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to put systems into place.
- Must have strong attention to detail, and have great follow up skills.
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize activities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be a creative and independent thinker, but confident asking questions in order to complete tasks efficiently.
- The successful candidate will be someone with strong initiative and who is self-motivated and interested in taking ownership of the work and loves working as part of a team.
- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Calendar management and scheduling of meetings and conference calls.
- Prepare and format documents in Word.
- Management and tracking of expense reimbursements.
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Set up and maintain client files.
- Salary D.O.E.
- 10 days of vacation pay.
- 6 days of sick pay.
- Reimbursement for monthly public transportation or paid monthly parking (up to $200).