BDP International, Inc.
Aston, PA, United States
Jul 21, 2021
Nov 03, 2021
About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 3,900 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
Manager of Strategic Accounts
A. Assumes accountability for staff and operations relative to:
1. Employee performance, productivity, and morale
2. Customer and partner communications, service and business retention
3. Information/documentation processing & supervision
4. Development and adherence to all documented corporate processes
5. Assuring that proper back up exists (and is fully trained) for all corporate initiatives as they relate to assigned customers, and or the corporation.
B. Responsible for profitability through:
1. Seeking out opportunities to develop transportation margins and other revenue sources
2. Judiciously supervising overtime
3. Effectively supervising, enforcing productivity metrics
4. Ensuring Daily monitoring of assigned operations to staff to ensure that all performance criteria and accounting procedures are followed as documented and that all applicable daily reports are managed effectively
5. Cost reduction and efficiency initiatives within our customer’s supply chains in which BDP might profit via ‘gain share’ agreements.
6. A/R review and collection support for all assigned accounts
C. Accountable for employee retention, training and the delivery of services to clients that competitively differentiate BDP from its competitors
· Provides sales support as necessary
· Implementation and integration of Xpedion to the GPA accounts
· Effective use of problem-solving skills, innovation and supply chain strategies
· targets and identifies training needs of the staff (external if necessary)
· Assists in training of staff as necessary
· Providing cross training for GPA personnel who must now understand all disciplines vs. one product line
· Liaise with all required global partners in order to provide our customer with superior customer service and global process solutions
· Ensure all decisions and actions take into account the utmost safety in respect to the quality of the environment and health of employees and contractors in which BDP interacts with on a daily basis.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred with 5 years industry experience in logistics/supply chain
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Strong PC Skills including Word, Power Point and particularly Excel.
Report development and analysis experience.
Ability to supervise and coach effectively
Strong leadership & interpersonal skills
Strong knowledge of BDP order processing systems
Please note: There is no relocation or immigration assistance associated with this opening.
Compensation based on experience. We offer a very competitive salary, full benefits, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and casual dress environment.
Please visit our website: www.bdpinternational.com
*** This is a great opportunity to advance your career! Come join our growing BDP team!***
BDP International - The Employer of Choice
Follow BDP International Career Pages!
BDP International, Inc.
Website : http://www.bdpinternational.com