Performance Food Group
La Crosse, WI, United States
Oct 15, 2020
Jan 28, 2021
Machine Maintenance Technician
Reinhart La Crosse (0558)
Within the Beverage Chemical department, this position will represent the company with professionalism following company policies and regulations while working independently or with other employees, customers, and vendors of RFS.
Work with Sales Consultants in given territory to generate leads and close sales calls
Conduct PM's, Installs and emergency service in assigned territory
Covers sales and service within territories when needed.
Keep accurate records of all installs, emergency service and regular PM's performed in territory.
Responsible for company assets and returns.
Performs required equipment refurbishment duties as needed to support territory.
Maintain company vehicle overall by having regular oil changes, tune ups, etc. Keep vehicle clean inside and out, well organized and adequate parts and supplies. Vehicles are only to be used for company business unless authorized by your direct manager.
Responsible for increase Bev/Chem sales in assigned accounts by promoting bev/chem. e-brands and programs in territory.
Responsible for communicating and working with SC’s in your local territory to develop new and additional B/C business
Responsible for instructing and training our customers on how utilize Reinhart products and equipment.
Will be required to cover weekend emergency sales and service.
Organize and maintain a monthly call schedule for required preventative maintenance
Introduce and provide information to customers about new product and services for total account penetration.
Follow all company policies and procedures, and dress in accordance with the guidelines as stated in the employee handbook and supplemental Bev/Chem handbook.
Manual dexterity and visual acuity to operate laptop computer.
All other projects and duties as assigned
Address Line 1:
1500 Saint James Street
La Crosse, Wisconsin (WI)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the Company) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy at http://pfgc.com/Policy ; (2) the EEO is the Law poster at http://pfgc.com/Poster and supplement at http://pfgc.com/Supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement at http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency .
• High School diploma or GED
• 1 years related experience.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Ability and willingness to work weekends.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Mechanical and/or electrical and plumbing experience.
• Ability to inspect, troubleshoot, disassemble, repair and re-assemble.
• Food Service Repair on Equipment.
• Warewashing and Beverage experience.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical control circuits and AC/DC drive circuitry/components.
• Ability to troubleshoot, program and operate electrical control systems.
• Ability to read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
• Willingness to cooperate constructively in a team environment with others and supervisors.
• Willingness to work in a safe, organized manner and to follow OSHA and Company guidelines.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 80 lbs. with frequent lifting of 25 – 40 lbs.
• Mechanical experience with technical aptitude.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Foodservice Distribution.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
Performance Food Group
Website : http://www.pfgc.com