Valley Regional Hospital, Inc
Medication Technician to provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse. You will enjoy the beautiful surroundings and a philosophy guided by resident choice, dignity, and independence. Assist residents with activities of daily living, housekeeping, laundry, and other daily chores. Position involves assisting residents with medication administration. This is a critical front line role that requires great communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
* To set up and administer medications under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* First aid certification and participation in annual training programs required.
* Completion of a state approved certified nursing program is preferred, but not required.
* Home health or senior health care preferred.
* Must be required to successfully complete training and examination in medication management approved by the health division.
* Must be able to read written direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
We also have a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
· 2 weeks of paid time off for full time hourly employees
· Medical insurance, dental insurance and vision coverage.
· HSA/FSA Accounts
· Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
· 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
· Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
· Continuing Education and Professional Development Programs
· Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Flexible scheduling
· Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!
KEYWORDS: Med Tech, Medication Technician, Entry level, entry-level, healthcare, senior living, assisted living, memory care, part time, part-time, full-time, full time, certified, certified medication administrator
Prestige Senior Living - Arbor Place enjoyed a deficiency-free survey in 2017, as well as winning the prestegious American Health Care Association Bronze award for high quality care of our residents! Check out the article here: https://www.ohca.com/ahcancal-announces-2017-bronze-national-quality-award-recipients/
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Medford, Oregon, Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place is a tranquil senior living community. From comfortably situated apartments, to a restaurant-style dining area and vibrant common spaces, Arbor Place offers many amenities and activities for residents to take advantage of.
Arbor Place prides itself in the ability to meet each individual's scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident. Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends to ensure all our residents receive the best care.
In addition to the many services and amenities, Arbor Place offers award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our residents feel accepted, important, comfortable… at home. Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our residents.
Questions? Contact ArborPlaceED@prestigecare.com:
Valley Regional Hospital, Inc
Website : http://www.vrh.org/
Valley Regional Hospital is Sullivan County's only Critical-Access Hospital, providing 25 patient beds and a full range of emergency, diagnostic, rehabilitative, and surgical services. The Hospital resides within Valley Regional Healthcare, a comprehensive system of health practices for endocrinology, internal medicine, family medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, orthopaedics, pediatrics, and surgical services. In addition, our home care division offers visiting nurse, hospice, and adult day out medical services.