Seattle, WA, United States
Bluecollar, Engineering, It
Sep 03, 2020
Dec 17, 2020
Our Client, a World Leader in their Industry has an opening for an experienced TEST TECHNICIAN-ELECTRICAL in Seattle, WA. Accepting no less than the absolute best, this company has climbed to the top, gaining a reputation for both excellence and satisfaction. Working at this company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the top technical professionals in the industry who are bringing cutting-edge products to forefront. Offering results-driven people a place where they can truly make a difference on a daily basis, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
· Working from predefined protocols, CAD drawings, electrical schematics, diagrams, work instructions or other specifications in accordance with established lab procedures
· Documenting and recording test data in compliance with quality requirements and comparing results against predetermined limits
· Following test schedules to meet test completion delivery dates
· Communicating problems/issues and testing non-conformance findings with multiple customers
· Setting up, operating, and/or maintaining test equipment and tools where applicable
· Adhering to environmental and safety procedures associated with lab processes and procedures
· Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology OR equivalent military training such as avionics, radar, power systems, electronics, etc.
· 2 years’ experience in medical device or aerospace industry
· Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Interested Candidates please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com or our LinkedIn company page- JBL RESOURCES.
JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company