Roseville, MN, United States
Manager, Retail, Customer Service
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for the daily operations of a location and delivering a best in class experience for the store team and for customers. Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail sales team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and achieve desired sales results. Promote and maintain a performance-based culture, where employees are inspired to do their best, and act as a mentor to foster employee professional development. Collaborate with other store leaders and staff within and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Maintain a store environment that aligns with established planograms, and ensure that current branding collateral is visible and functional. Ensure that all inventory requirements are carried out effectively, including stocking, returning, and organizing and securing. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of company products and services, as well as best practices as they relate to sales processes, store schedules and customer engagement.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do etter for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily supervision, coaching and consistent performance-management (e.g., discipline) of retail sales team.
- Proactively coaches and develops store team to perform their responsibilities at a high level.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes, and provides feedback to new hires to ensure they are on-track with their training curriculum and able to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published planograms and branding standards, and that all customer demos are fully functional at all times.
- In cooperation with store manager, oversees all daily sales floor responsibilities, including proper and efficient staffing and scheduling, dress code compliance, sales huddles, and resolution of customer escalations.
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed orientation to back of house standards and showroom floor processes and procedures. Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Drives operational excellence with particular focus on inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring the timeliness and compliance with store, channel, and company requirements.
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, productivity, and net promoter system (NPS).
- Coaches team members on how to position all products with customers.
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Remains current on new and current products and services, industry and competitive trends, and reinforces findings with the team.
- Administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach, and take action to improve the store experience.
- Is well-versed in sales compensation plans and addresses team member questions.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market and region stakeholders including the operations manager.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.