Springleaf Finance, Inc.
Sales Management Trainee – OneMain
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 1 million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products. Lending Made Personal reflects our commitment to putting customers first. For 90+ years, we've made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers. Opportunities to advance to the roles of Branch Manager, District Manager and beyond are possible for those demonstrating leadership skills. You can also expand those opportunities by demonstrating a willingness to relocate. Relocation benefits are based on position eligibility and IRS guidelines. Starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn $40,000+ per year with salary and incentives, with licensing requirements. As you progress to Branch Manager, you have the potential to earn $60,000+ per year with salary and incentives
• Business development and full cycle sales of personal loans, automobile loans and other credit related products
• Follow up on leads from customer inquiries (online or through customer service)
• Assist customers in making financial decisions to help them achieve their financial goals
• Learn all facets of direct consumer lending
• Learn credit underwriting techniques and skills
• Manage servicing and collections activities
• Provide referral or walk-in customers with the proper loan products to fit their needs
• Accurately comply with company guidelines and procedures
• Educate customers on the terms and conditions of the loan to ensure a clear understanding
• Network within the community to gain referral business
• Work as an individual contributor and as part of the team to achieve business/organizational objectives
• Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred
• Relevant work experience in Retail Sales or Customer Service a plus
• HS Diploma/GED; and 1+ Years full-time, relevant work experience
• Sales experience (e.g. retail sales, sales goals, commission sales, account executive); or
• Management/Supervisory - in a sales/service industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, motivation, competitive drive and outgoing personality
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus in certain areas
One Main team members benefit from competitive pay and sales driven incentive programs, relocation benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and much more. Our Team Members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at One Main! Apply now!
Springleaf Finance, Inc.
Website : https://www.springleaf.com
Springleaf Financial was founded in 1920 in Evansville, Indiana. We started as an underwriting company for the sales of motor vehicles. In the following years we expanded our business into the personal loan space and other credit related products. Over the years, Springleaf has had different names, but our mission has always remained the same: to provide personal loans with exceptional service to all our customers.