Rite Aid Corporation
The primary purpose of this position is to lead store personnel to follow in our Vision, Mission, and Core Values while adhering to company policies, procedures and programs that maximize potential sales, script growth, margin, profitability and customer experience. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
1. Demonstrate, model and encourage Rite Aid's core values to both internal and external customers and associates.
2. Collaborate with the PDM, HRDM, APDM, Recruiters and Compliance Specialists in the planning, development, and execution of district business plans and objectives to achieve sales, script growth, margin, profitability and customer experience goals.
3. Provide leadership and development for associates by communicating career opportunities, providing regular performance feedback and facilitating any and all required training. Partner with HRDM on all formal corrective actions.
4. Conduct frequent store visits and complete Store Visit Guide, compliance audits and shrink management tools. Coach and teach store teams as needed to ensure satisfactory shrink results and maintain operating standards expected in all stores.
5. Drive training and development of Store Management and ensure the proper people are promoted and placed in positions for long term career development.
6. Develop district succession plans for all store management positions.
7. Direct the activities associated with competitive defense, remodels, resets, and script acquisitions.
8. Support script growth and front end sales and protect market share from competitive openings.
9. Adhere to all FSLA laws, regulatory compliance and OSHA requirements.
10. Guide and lead team to ensure proper implementation, adherance and expected results in customer service initiatives while building a customer centric culture and encourage the hiring of friendly and engaging associates.
11. Responsible in conjunction with PDM for the district retail budgets including sales, script growth, margin, labor and expenses and overall P&L results monthly to ensure operating income and EBITDA are achieved.
12. Oversee Workforce Management at all stores to ensure that labor is planned for customer service and completing operating activities while achieving front end labor budget.
13. Execute all corporate marketing, merchandise, and operating programs to drive front end sales, script growth and profits in all stores within the district.
14. Conduct management and store meetings to address ongoing operations and drive accountability with store management on profitability.
15. Liaison for store management with corporate office for proper direction on company objectives and programs.
16. Maintain communication with professional, civic and governmental organizations.
This position directly supervises Store Managers and indirectly supervises APDMs and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Rite Aid policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training,
directing, rewarding, and disciplining associates; appraising associate performance; and resolving complaints.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Business, plus a minimum of five (5) years' experience in retail operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition, it is helpful if the associate has a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Store Manager.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to ? Connect with us
for general consideration.
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rite Aid is committed to bringing in individuals who support our personal approach to serving customers.
Rite Aid Corporation
Website : https://www.riteaid.com
At Rite Aid, we have a personal interest in your health and wellness. That’s why we deliver the products and services that you, our valued customer, need to lead a healthier, happier life. Everyone at Rite Aid—from our knowledgeable, caring associates and pharmacists to the members of our board of directors—works together to provide you with a superior pharmacy experience. Rite Aid Corporation is also proud to be one of the nation's leading drugstore chains. With approximately 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia, we have a strong presence on both the East and West Coasts. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third-largest in the United States, employing roughly 89,000 associates. Our company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol RAD.