Honeywell International Inc.
Mason, OH, United States
Nov 21, 2022
Mar 06, 2023
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based, single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity/category and/or region as per Annual Operating Plan. Ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export/Import regulations.
• As a Supply Chain Subcontract Specialist, you will be responsible for managing subcontracts with suppliers that will provide products and services necessary for Intelligrated to perform install operations to our Customers throughout the life cycle of a project
• You work with a sense of a sense of urgency; proactively engaged with the internal program office/contracts group and support lead Subcontract Manager when dealing with matters of subcontractor cost, performance and schedule
• Administer existing subcontracts with interaction with a Subcontracts Manager
• Maintain, analyze, and update subcontract records and supports financial forecasting
• Maintain an awareness of regulatory changes and their impact on subcontract
• Engage in regular communications with subcontractors; communicates supplier status during sustainment and supply chain meetings
• Recognize and communicate subcontract issues; collaborate with Project Managers and Sourcing Team; facilitate meetings with subcontractors that to ensure areas of concern are being addressed and performance issues resolved
• Work with Change Board Manager to identify and negotiate additions, deletions or other modifications to subcontracts Statement of Works
• Support business during the execution of subcontract changes and follow-on subcontract proposal efforts and resultant negotiated subcontract agreements
• Prepare, analyze, and evaluate bids and proposals to ensure they are compliant with company policy, program requirements and department operating procedures
• Provide leadership in the evaluation of single/sole source proposals as well as during competitive source evaluation and selection process
Travel Required: up to 15% Domestically
• Conduct a thorough review of subcontractor proposals
• Identify subcontract issues and actively participate in the development of mutually acceptable solutions
• Advise management of its contractual rights and obligations relating to terms and conditions and the incorporation of contract flow downs
• Support lead negotiator in all subcontract actions assigned; Ensures procurement compliance with Corporate and Sector policies and procedures
• Executes quick-react requirements identified by the program team in accordance with supply chain management direction
• Responds to data calls and supports all internal and external audit activities
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor's degree required
• Experience supporting different types of programs or product lines as well as contract types including cost types
• Experience working with subcontractors during all phases of program lifecycle
• Experience utilizing MS Office Suite, SAP and other business tools used in the execution of subcontracts management activities
• Strong organizational skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Honeywell International Inc.
Website : http://www.honeywell.com