Principal Network Engineer (TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required)
Monday, 3 December 2018
See more jobs like this
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Principal Network Engineer (TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required) (Job Number:435556)
- Demonstrated expertise in technical disciplines such as computer security, network engineering, systems engineering, or functional domains such as finance, logistics, quality assurance, etc.
- May assist with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- May prepare and deliver presentations or reports to colleagues, subordinates, and government representatives.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI w/polygraph
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Security certification required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apr 3, 2018, 9:16:45 AM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking:
Wahiawa HI, United States of America
12/3/2018 10:06:16 PM
1 of 20 jobs
768 of 5255 pages
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.
Back to search results
Other jobs like this
Principal Network Engineer
Afloat and Ashore Network Engineer (Mid Level) Hawaii
Afloat and Ashore Network Engineer (Senior Level) Hawaii
United States of America
NetTemps is a subsidiary of JobServe USA Corporation. Part of the Aspire Media Group
. © 2018 NetTemps. All rights reserved.
Science Applications International Corporation-(SAIC)
Website : http://www.saic.com
The setting for SAIC's startup in 1969 was not much different than that of many companies that begin with a few dollars and a good idea. Small, austere offices with rented desks and typewriters that have seen better days. People furiously working days, nights and weekends, hoping to curb the anxiety over the future. For SAIC, it began in offices with a tremendous ocean view (rented for $2.40 per square foot per year) in the sleepy village of La Jolla, California. "We had the added advantage of having as our next-door neighbor, a ballet studio," recalls founder J. Robert Beyster, Ph.D. "On the balcony in front of us, just to keep things light-hearted, the ballerinas would dance by as we did our research."