Export Coordinator','COM406','!*!The Company
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company. Within our platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,400 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnord.com.
Power Transmission Group Within the Process & Motion Control platform, Power Transmission (PT) associates design and manufacture a broad portfolio of products such as Falk branded gear drives, Rex bearings and industrial chain, plus a wide range of couplings and conveyor components. Rexnord products enhance the reliability of equipment used worldwide, supporting industries such as transportation, mining, energy, food & beverage.
Work with all international customers, distributors and representatives by serving as primary point of contact regarding the export shipment process. Manage the overall logistics and compliance process for customer export shipments. Handle all miscellaneous international customer requests.
• Receiving and responding to inbound telephone calls and web/email inquiries from international customers, freight forwarders, field sales and plant personnel. • Assisting external and internal customers with the international shipment process. • Interface with freight forwarders, carriers, brokers as well as internal field and administrative personnel via telephone, fax, or email communication.• Knowledge of export rules and regulations, free trade agreements, Incoterms, and international banking documents• Prepare necessary documentation to ensure uninterrupted transport of product. • Manage the customer shipment process for assigned international and export accounts from shipment readiness until delivery at destination. • Resolve order issues with the customer regarding compliance issues, export documentation, transportation issues, and other activities related to supporting the export shipment process.• Maintain liaison with other departments for timely and proper shipment completion.
Capabilities and Success Factors
• Strong communication and organizational skills, strong attention to details, ability to work effectively under pressure, ability to solve logistical problems as necessary. • Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges. • Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. • Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.','!*!Job Requirements
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school (business administration or international studies a plus) or two to three years related experience in brokerage and custom compliance; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to speak Spanish fluently
• Experience working in a freight forwarding capacity highly desirable
• High level of phone confidence and professionalism.
• Strong background and understanding of U.S. export compliance protocols.
• Knowledge of banking (drafts and letters of credits) a plus.
• Exceptional communication skills, oral and written, and ability to handle time sensitive and complex information.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong team player with the ability to work and manage priorities independently.
• Strong organizational skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel.
• Competitive Salary
• Matching 401(k) contribution
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
• Educational Reimbursement
• Matching Gift Program
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
','Sales & Customer Service','United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee','','Commercial Sales','Full-time','1st','1st','Jan 10, 2018','','false','Export Coordinator
Website : http://www.rexnord.com
Rexnord is a leading worldwide industrial company comprised of two strategic platforms: Process & Motion Control and Water Management. Within our platforms, we serve a diverse array of growing, global end markets with the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries, backed by thousands of associates that share a common goal: providing superior customer satisfaction.