Contract 401k Benefit Educators Needed
Total Benefit Communications (TBC), an Ascensus company, specializes in employee benefit communication and education services throughout the United States. Our highly qualified professionals help companies meet their enrollment goals efficiently and effectively, while helping employees understand their plan, appreciate their options, and prepare for a comfortable retirement.
Do you have experience in 401k? If so, our positions are 1099 contract positions with short-term temporary assignments which provide supplemental income only. The assignments are on an as needed basis, and demand varies throughout the year. English speaking and bilingual educators are needed to conduct employee meetings and benefit fairs in Hawaiian Islands and the surrounding areas.
Bilingual Speakers (Mandarin/English and Filipino/English) Needed!
• Be knowledgeable of the employee benefits industry and recent updates/legislation/changes
• Establish and maintain good, professional relationships with employer and client contacts
• Educate potential members on all aspects of their 401k plan
• Be comfortable presenting to small and medium groups of people
• 5+ years of experience explaining employee benefits with a background in benefits, finance/investments or insurance
• High School Diploma (advanced degree preferred)
• Driver’s license and personal transportation
• Flexible schedule and able to take short notice assignments
• Personal laptop with internet access, and a personal smartphone
• Intermediate computer skills and use of Microsoft PowerPoint
• Health/Accident/Sickness state insurance license is a plus
• Able to work in an indoor or outdoor environment
• Able to occasionally carry boxes up to 40lbs.
• Ablility to travel up to 200 miles is a plus
For additional information on Total Benefit Communications please visit our website.
Total Benefit Communications (TBC), an Ascensus® company, specializes in employee benefit communication and education services throughout the United States.