Network Medical Staffing
Chapel Hill, NC, United States
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner: Excellent Pay, Benefits and Sign on Bonus. Working in an upscale behavioral health treatment facility with a team of interdisciplinary professionals committed to providing the highest quality clinical care for clients with Behavioral Health, Addiction, Substance Abuse & Mood Disorders.
Excellent Benefit Package- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability, Generous PTO and 401K program.
Joint Commissioned-Upscale Facility
Excellent Company/ Work Environment.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides direct patient care, including initial psychiatric evaluations and assessments. Observes and reports changes in mental status and/or physical condition, responds to patient emergencies and ensures overall high standards for patient care. Works collaboratively with the Medical Director and a team of interdisciplinary medical professionals.
• Coordinates with attending physicians to ensure all admission orders are addressed and appropriate ancillary assessments and services are provided.
• Provides patient care with an emphasis on medication management and plan of treatment.
• Perform daily psychiatric assessments and ongoing reviews of assigned patients.
• Completes documentation timely and accurately, including, transcription of orders, medication logs, discharge paperwork, and status of patient treatment plans.
• Properly reviews and maintains documentation and management of medications.
• Development and implementation of quality assurance for infection control, nursing, pharmaceutical, ancillary, and laboratory services
• Attendance and participation in terms of treatment planning conferences and professional staff meetings
• Orientation and training of staff regarding pharmaceutical and physical health services, infection control, and CPR & First Aid instruction
• Maintains are required for training, education and practical experience for state standards, certifications and licensing.
• Current and valid state license as Nurse Practitioner in the State of Massachusetts.
• Two (2) year of experience working with patients in the in a mental health or psychiatric environment preferred.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with a team of interdisciplinary professionals.
• A thorough understanding of documentation and able to complete all documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
For immediate consideration click the apply button or email your resume to Karen Burton.
Network Medical Staffing
Website : https://www.networkmedicalstaffing.com
Network Medical Staffing is one of the top Behavioral Health Staffing Companies in the United States . If you're a Medical Professional seeking a rewarding career opportunity Network Medical Staffing has the experience, resources & contacts available to help you land that rewarding career opportunity that meets your family & work life goals.