5 yrs required
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Legal, Real Estate
Real Estate/Corporate Paralegal (In-House)
We are seeking an experienced real estate and corporate paralegal to join our legal team. This individual will support in-house counsel with leasing, purchase and sale and financing transactions, as well as other corporate legal matters. The primary responsibilities include:
The successful candidate must be able to multi-task and operate in a dynamic, high-paced environment, with extensive experience in analyzing and preparing real estate transactions in a professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude and minimal guidance. Strong proof-reading communication and writing skills are preferred.
* Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and maintain organized files for large amount of information and volume transactions
* Pay very close attention to detail in an efficient manner and familiar with all aspects of lease executions.
* Ability to organize data, both hardcopy and electronic, for easy filing and retrievable
* Work well under pressure and stay focused
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a transactional real estate and corporate paralegal in California
* Bachelor’s degree preferred; paralegal certificate and Associate’s degree required
* Law firm experience strongly preferred
* Strong excel and MS Office skills
Pay will be commensurate with experience and is for a salaried position.