As Kemper continues in a growth mode, we are seeking a motivated, hard-working team member who wants to join a fast-paced legal/compliance group as an Administrative Coordinator in our Oklahoma City office. If an evolving, forward-moving environment seems appealing, then this position may be the perfect fit for you.
In this group, the Administrative Coordinator is a compliance analyst who will have the opportunity to lead or assist with regulatory projects, including research, preparing company communications, and completing and filing reports and other materials with regulatory agencies. You will have the opportunity to “jump right in” and engage with all company departments on regulatory issues related to life and health insurance policies and company operations.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1+ years of experience working in an office environment
• Legal experience a plus, but not required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to organize tasks and meet deadlines
• Assertively motivated with attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
+MO +CB +LJ -GD -IN -MSJ -PT
Website : http://www.kemper.com
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market. Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines sells Auto, Home and Package Plus policies through independent agencies. Kemper Specialty California sells personal Auto insurance in the state of California through independent agents and brokers to customers who may have had difficulties obtaining or maintaining insurance in the past. Kemper Direct sells Auto and Home by phone and online. Kemper also offers Life and Health Insurance through Kemper Home Service Companies and Reserve National.