Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment? Are you a team player, detail-orientated and independently driven? If the answer is “yes”, we want you to join our team and grow with us! At Restaurex Developments Inc. (R.D.I.), we believe that our team members are our greatest asset. With a unique and diverse culture, we are devoted to providing our team with professional growth and development opportunities.
As the Development Agent (D.A.) for a National sandwich chain, RDI is searching for an Entry Level Business Consultant.
As a Business Consultant working in the New York Market, you will be responsible for Brand protection through ensuring area-wide restaurants meet and exceed operational standards by conducting monthly restaurant evaluations. Moreover, you will be responsible for working alongside restaurant owners to positively affect change by providing sound business advice to increase sales and build profitability. This latter responsibility will involve building positive relationships with restaurant owners through coaching and leadership to ensure owners and their team provide the optimum level of customer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Must have a reliable means of transportation and must possess a valid driver’s licence with a clean driving record as driving is an essential requirement
· Must reside within the New York area
· Must be able to work flexible days and hours
· Highly action-oriented (self-starter, team player and detailed oriented)
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented mindset
· Ability to prioritize, multitask and meeting strict deadlines
· Must be proficient in MS Office
· Strong typing skills
· Strong oral/written communication and negotiation skills
· Quick Service Restaurant experience is an asset
· College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality [Restaurant Services] is an asset
If this Entry Level Business Consultant position is for you, please submit your resume c/o Soraya Nino. While we thank you all for your interest, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Restaurex Developments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are pleased to consider all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and other legally protected factors.