Pitney Bowes Inc.
About the Opportunity
As an Project Manager here at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on productivity and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for developing and running highly visible projects within the Presort Services Parcel division that contribute to our success and continued growth. Your responsibilities will also include client-facing activities, such as leading cross-functional teams focused on critical client requests. This role collaborates directly with the Presort Services executive team / parcel VP and is focused on improving business process and successfully completing projects directly related to business growth. This role can be located anywhere in the US and is a remote, agile position.
You will be responsible for:
• This position reports to the National VP of Parcels.
• Collaborate with the Presort Services executive leadership team to develop and lead projects directed at process improvement and business growth.
• Participate in and facilitate cross-divisional collaborative teams working across business units and geographies on business-critical initiatives.
• Coordinate cross-departmental project teams focused on delivering quality output on time and within budget.
• Facilitate project communications to key stakeholders.
• Coordinate project schedules, key deliverables, budget, and milestones for successful project completion.
• Identify project risks, communicate risk analysis to key project stakeholders, and develop alternative plans to minimize risk impact to project timeline and budget.
• Lead cross-functional teams focused on progressing critical client issues to ensure successful resolution.
• Conduct root cause analysis for critical client concerns and provide process improvement plan to improve the client experience.
• Manage multiple projects concurrently, while working with senior management to prioritize workload and focus areas.
Bachelor’s degree in business or 5 years of experience with highly developed products / solutions in a Product Management, Product Marketing or Business Development role OR 10 years in a development capacity with complementary skills in market analysis and financial management. Master’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated experience extracting value from product teams, including facilitating rapid problem solving sessions
• Experience in financial management and business case development
• Experience in utilizing customer insights to drive product innovation
• Experience in making product and solution tradeoffs to optimize customer value
• Exposure to global business operations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• A minimum of 5 years of cross-enterprise business experience with demonstrated project management and group facilitation skills
• Must be able to handle highly charged situations while maintaining a level of diplomacy
• Ability to represent the Presort Executive Team during client-facing interactions
• Up to 15% travel required
• Significant experience in the mail, data management or corporate communications industry preferred
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class, standard-class mail and parcels in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides shippers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail and 10 million parcels annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Apply for this job at http://pitneybowes.contacthr.com/58674837
View More Pitney Bowes Jobs
Pitney Bowes Inc.
Website : http://www.pitneybowes.com
Pitney Bowes Inc. provides technology solutions in the United States and internationally. Its Small & Medium Business Solutions segment is engaged in the sale, rental, and financing of mailing equipment and postage meters; provision of shipping management solutions; and provision of logistics management systems that can be integrated into mail centers, desktops, and production shipping environments, as well as revolving credit and deposit solutions. The companys Enterprise Business Solutions segment provides equipment and services that enable large enterprises to process inbound and outbound mail. This segment offers digital color printing systems, inserting equipment, and sorting equipment; and white paper factory solution that allows customers to create and print mail pieces, insert these mail pieces into envelopes, apply the appropriate postage to the envelope, and sort the envelopes by zip code and realize reduced postage costs. Its Digital Commerce Solutions segment provides various software solutions, which enable data quality integration, geocoding, location intelligence, and predictive analytics into daily workflows and business systems; customer engagement and communication solutions; data management products and solutions; e-commerce parcel management solutions; and direct marketing programs. This segment also offers services through traditional software licenses, enterprise platforms, software-as-a-service, and on-demand applications. The company also provides support services. Pitney Bowes Inc. markets its products through its sales force, direct mailings, outbound telemarketing, independent distributors, and the Internet to various business, governmental, institutional, and other organizations. The company was formerly known as Pitney Bowes Postage Meter Company. Pitney Bowes Inc. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.