Cher-Ae Heights Casino
Trinidad, CA, United States
Aug 26, 2020
Dec 09, 2020
Supervise pit and/or table games.
• Supervises all table games on assigned shift.
• Supervises all dealers and support personnel assigned to the Card Room.
• Monitors all games in progress to ensure all areas are properly staffed with competent personnel and all games are being played fairly.
• Supervises and trains all new card dealers.
• Opens shift and obtains starting chip trays and drop boxes from the Vault.
• Observes all gaming operations to ensure compliance with the Casino’s system of Internal Controls, Policies and Procedures, and ensures compliance with the Tribal Gaming Regulations.
• Works closely with Security/Surveillance departments to ensure game protection.
• Orders fill to properly maintain table chip trays.
• Acts as a customer relations representative for the Card Room.
• Maintains good working relationships with Card Room employees, supervisors, and managers.
• Handles complaints from employees and customers.
• Knowledge of Title 31 Act
• Working environment consists of various levels of smoke, noise, light, heat, and cold.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, reach, and bend. Must be able to stand, walk for periods of six or more hours..
• Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
• Must be able to operate in physically and mentally stressful conditions.
• Must have the manual dexterity to use a computer keyboard, micros touch screen and phone.
This job description is subject to the following conditions:
• Cher-Ae Heights gives hiring preference first to members of the Trinidad Rancheria and then to members of all other federally recognized tribes.
• All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License once employed.
• All candidates are subject to pre-employment drug screening. Once employed, all employees are subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
Please note that some positions may be part-time.
This is an alcohol and drug free workplace with mandatory testing. Indian preference. For more information, please contact Human Resources