HCA Management Services, LP
Denver, CO, United States
Operations, Bluecollar, Healthcare
Operating Room (OR) Materials Coordinator
Rose Medical Center
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as anOperating Room (OR) Materials Coordinator.
We are seeking anOperating Room (OR) Materials Coordinatorfor our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you toapply now!
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in severalmedical coverageplans includingvisionanddental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in ourEmployee Stock Purchase Plan(ESPP),401k,flex spendingaccounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in ourtuition reimbursementandstudent loan repaymentprograms.
As theOperating Room (OR) Materials Coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily Supply Chain Operations within the OR to include requisitioning, inventory and delivery of all O.R. supply.
What you will do:
* Clean up and maintain O.R. PAR locations and other master files in the POU and SMART system
* Manage the OR Supply Chain Technicians and the O.R. Internal Control Coordinator in the absence of the O.R. MM.
* Prepares schedule for the onsite O.R. Supply Chain Operations
* Responsible for implementation and management of the O.R. perpetual inventory system (POU) to include supply optimization for all areas managed by Supply Chain
* Responsible for managing the implementation, cleanup and optimization of the O.R. Meditech Supply Inventory dictionary and Supply Inventory on Physician Preference cards
* Manages case picking of supplies and works with O.R. clinical staff and O.R. Internal Control Coordinator
* Successfully working with O.R. Supply Chain Technicians, O.R. Internal Control Coordinator, O.R. Analyst, SCD, CRM, CSC Internal Control Team, hospital staff of all levels to include Directors, Nurses, and Surgeons .
* Graduate from Surgical Technology program and/or equivalent clinical training
* 3 years of relevant clinical and/or materials experience may be substituted for education requirement.
* OR experience is preferred.
Rose Medical Center is a well-known Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for nearly 70 years! We share a mission, a commitment to the communities we serve and a standard of excellence for providing compassionate patient care. We are a licensed 420 bed hospital, centrally located in the vibrant, growing community near Park Hill and Hill Top. We are a comprehensive leader in women’s services, heart and vascular care, total joint replacement, breast cancer care, bariatric surgery, thyroid surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities andapply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Operating Room (OR) Materials Coordinator
Location: Colorado-Denver-Continental Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 26346-20009
HCA Management Services, LP
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com