Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Northeast USA
Department: Sales & Business Development
Job Type: Regular
Regions: MA, NH, NY, ME, PA, MD, VA,WV
Your Sales & Business Development Team at DWFritz
The Sales & Business Development teams are at the heart of growth at DWFritz. These highly-skilled teams work face-to-face with clients through concept development to produce engineered to order machines. Each member of the Sales & Business Development teams are relentlessly dedicated to wowing the client and ensuring that DWFritz produces state of the art machines. This extremely competitive field requires the best attitudes, the most flexibility and the highest level of customer service. These teams are responsible for providing brilliant solutions for our world-class customers.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and execute territory and account strategies to drive revenue growth in defined target markets/customers by identifying and securing new business opportunities. This position will focus on building and keeping a pipeline of opportunities to achieve sales and growth targets, as well as developing, maintaining, and deepening DWFritz relationships in key strategic accounts.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect initiation to securing commitment with an assigned customer(s) by identifying new opportunities and filling the new product pipeline.
- Own customer relationship; communicate the DWFritz total business offering by demonstrating alignment of DWFritz capabilities with customer needs.
- Develop and implement an account territory plan; prospect and identify new opportunities within account and territory while protecting core revenue base.
- Effectively sell the DWFritz story to ensure an intimate understanding of who we are, what we represent and what we can offer. Serve as an advocate of DWFritz by being able to clearly define DWFritz from a high level to the detail of a specific product offering.
- Execute account and territory plan to achieve annual quota.
- Grow market share within a territory and account base.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within account base and territory.
- Maintain regular communications with key customers within territory/account. Ensure timely communication of problems and opportunities to management or other key DWFritz functional areas and ensure corrective actions are in place when needed.
- Identify and develop relationships with critical decision makers in the prospecting phase through regular face to face engagements, understanding customer needs and continued follow up to ensure new quoting opportunities
- Assess and develop plans to penetrate the various functions within the customer organization and develop deep and broad relationships with key decision makers. Facilitate expansion of key relationships for critical functions between the customer and DWFritz.
- Develop intimate knowledge of customer, its markets, and their business trends by creating and maintaining an account profile, developing an account strategy and detailing a tactical execution plan.
- Work closely with the Technical Sales Engineer, Marketing and other critical functions to ensure ongoing execution of commercialization strategies.
- Take ownership of all strategic quotes and contracts, serve as the key negotiator and utilize sales processes to solicit and to coordinate feedback internally.
- Develop and present a business case for new opportunities to management team.
- Work in partnership with the Technical Sales Engineer to understand customer requirements and needs, and present winning solutions.
- Understand industry and market trends as well as sales analytics related to customer and translate into targeted opportunities.
- Engage with customers at trade shows, conferences, and industry meetings.
- Update CRM (Salesforce) daily based on sales activities.
- Disciplined and self-directed, process focused approach to managing personal workload and ability to work without day to day supervision.
- Strong ability to identify customer needs, quantify and present solution to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to secure new customers via an initial project and achieve revenue growth through the use of strategic account management techniques.
- Strong sales call planning/execution skills and sales opportunity development and management skills.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability and performance orientation.
- Competitive and aggressive, yet able to present the aggressiveness appropriately. Comfortable with conflict and confrontation.
- Demonstrated customer focus and orientation to creating value for the customer.
- Strong work ethic, high results oriented and high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Curious and constantly looking to improve professional and personal performance.
- Must be able to work with and lead teams.
- Organizationally nimble, able to navigate the customer and internal organizations.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, questioning/listening skills, and presentation skills.
- Project and change management skills.
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must possess an active network of contacts to help in prospecting activities.
- Excellent problem solving skills and funnel/pipeline management skills.
- Must possess a valid passport.
- 50% - 100% of time will be spent traveling.
Your Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of direct sales experience. Preference for experience selling into the medical device or precision inspection industry.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting and growing a new territory
- Proven experience in selling high dollar complex technical custom products to customers. Selling automation solutions and capital equipment highly desired.
- Experience selling automated metrology and multi-process assembly solutions highly desired.
- Experience penetrating, securing and managing large major and multi-national accounts.
Website : http://www.dwfritz.com/