Wichita, IA, United States
Cad, Design, Education
Mar 17, 2023
Jun 30, 2023
This highly skilled position creates and produces publications, advertisements and graphics for the marketing office and other internal university departments to promote the University’s image and develops and maintains graphics and content on the University’s external website and social media sites.
Skills & Requirements
· Experience – Desktop publishing and/or graphic design experience required. Understanding of marketing and promotion preferred. Photography experience preferred. Web experience is a plus, but not required.
· Interpersonal Skills – Organization, customer service and written/oral communication skills are necessary.
· Design Software Knowledge – High skill-level required in the following graphic design industry software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
· Office Software Knowledge – Experience required in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Hardware – Experience preferred on Macintosh platform.
Desired hours per week are 9 - 15, but may vary
Start Date Desired: 04/17/23
Website : http://www.friends.edu