Beaver Creek Lodge
Charlotte, NC, United States
Nov 19, 2020
Mar 04, 2021
Objective / Purpose
The overall objective and purpose of the Restaurant Server position is to provide hospitable service to our guests. The incumbent is responsible for serving food and beverage to our guests to create an exceptional guest experience. They are to provide the highest level of service in support of the mission, core values, standards and goals established by the company.
Essential Functions / Tasks
Primary responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
• Greet and interact with internal and external guests in a genuine warm and friendly manner using professional and Kessler standard nomenclature
• Operate the telephone system, answering calls within three (3) rings, using the correct salutation and telephone etiquette
• Maintain the integrity of the guests’ privacy, including confidentiality of personal information and key control
• Maintain the integrity of Company proprietary information and protect Company assets
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of menu items, beer, liquor and wine
• Clears and resets counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
• Assists dining room servers in the food and beverage service, set tables, keep menus clean, clean table between servings, menu knowledge.
• Assists with providing tables with beverages.
• Removes solid linens and replaces with clean linen.
• Transports dirty dishes to dishwashing station.
• Polish silver and glass as needed.
• Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage.
• Explain, pair and recommend wine from wine list
• Serve food and beverage in a genuine, friendly, professional and efficient manner consistent with the Kessler image and standards
• Relays orders to kitchen through POS and helps serve courses from kitchen and service bars
• Totals bill and accepts payment
• Proficiently utilizes the property management systems and follow cash handling procedures
• Clears and resets tables at conclusion of each course
• Sets up dining room in thorough and swift manner
• Complete opening and closing procedures as well as daily side-work
• Inventory and restock supplies as needed
• Maintain complete knowledge in the use of all office equipment, property management systems and access according to specifications
• Maintain a neat and organized work area to include adhering to sanitation standards according to state law and health codes
• Maintain complete knowledge and comply with company policies and procedures
• Maintain neat, clean and professional appearance according to standards
• Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures. Report accidents, injuries and unsafe conditions
• Welcome and acknowledge guests with disabilities and follow proper procedures to accommodate needs.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationship and support the team to achieve our goals
• Attend required training and meetings
• All other duties as assigned, planned or un-planned
EEO Job Category:
Beaver Creek Lodge