The Chubb Corporation
For nearly 130 years, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been delivering exceptional property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses and individuals around the world.
Today, we are the 11th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and have a worldwide network of some 120 offices in 27 countries staffed by 10,100 employees. The Chubb Corporation reported $50 billion in assets and $13 billion in revenues in 2010. According to Fortune magazine, Chubb is the 185th largest U.S.-based Corporation. Forbes listed Chubb as one of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies.
We have emerged as a leader in the insurance industry not only on the basis of our size or our longevity. We consistently strive to build lasting relationships with our customers and 8,500 independent agents and brokers, and we aim to be the best at what we do by delivering unparalleled service and innovative, scalable and specialized products backed by financial strength and third-party endorsements.
Chubb is currently seeking a Regulatory Compliance Product Analyst with experience in Commercial Auto to join our team in Whitehouse Station, NJ.
• Responsible for the timely review, analysis and documentation of assigned product/state regulatory and bureau (ISO) circulars and Underwriting requests for recommendation to product managers for course of action
• Responsible for initiating Branch Services and I/T involvement to support request and overseeing it until the change is system supported, received in the branch and/or when the applicable filing has been approved.
• Responsibility includes the research or creation of all forms, rates, business rules, rating algorithms and filing preparation.
• Responsible for technical industry and Chubb product knowledge for Commercial Auto, particularly as pertains to rate, rule/statutory and form revisions.
• Assist in the creation of training materials for the branch that enable them to comply with changing regulations.
• Responds to and coordinates all Product Services activities required for state audits and market conduct exams for this assigned line of business.
This position requires knowledge of, and experience in, the Commercial property and casualty insurance industry which include:
• Experience working in a product development and maintenance environment with project management and regulatory compliance skills is preferred.
• Good leadership, negotiation, attention to detail and collaboration skills are essential to interact effectively with peers and management to achieve successful results within and across diverse organizational units and disciplines.
• Position requires ability to multi-task and drive product development projects from inception to full implementation.
• Review all rate, rule/statutory and form information pertinent to the Auto system and coordinating with the Auto vendor and other Chubb IT units to implement all rate, rule/statutory and form revisions into the system.
• Completes all Product analysis and provides detailed documentation needed by IT to develop and implement agreed-upon changes.
• Ensures that vendor documents are processed on a timely basis and that all system requests are processed on a timely, accurate and compliant basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Strong knowledge in one or more regulated lines of business. (Commercial Auto)
• Strong understanding of the product forms from a Chubb, ISO and individual state basis.
• Ability to understand and interpret insurance/contract related materials
• Excellent grasp of industry associations’ (ISO) roles and operations is required.
• Experience with insurance contract and forms construction required, preferably in a Home Office, regulated products environment.
• Strong written and communications skills. Capable of interacting effectively with senior underwriting managers and external industry personnel.
• Demonstrated track record in effective project management, dealing with shifting priorities, and coordinating efforts across organizational lines.
• Strong grasp of estimating impact of new/changed regulatory requirements and definitions on systems and processing units.
• Understanding of rating and issuance systems.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• CPCU or relevant experience at Chubb, ISO, NCCI and/or another carrier desired.
Chubb prides itself on the ability to provide all employees with an extraordinary work environment which promotes teamwork, diversity and incentives for those who exceed expectations. Chubb has been recognized as one of the top 50 companies for diversity by Diversity Inc. magazine, one of America’s most admired companies by Forbes, and one of the top 100 companies to work for by Fortune.
Chubb's compensation and benefit plans work together to create a Total Rewards Program for our employees that is among the best in our industry. As a global organization, we work hard to achieve our goal of providing flexible and competitive compensation and benefits packages in each local market in which we operate. Our goal is to exceed average market practices for our performers. For more information about Chubb and our benefits, visit our website at www.chubb.com.
All interested applicants must apply online at www.chubb.apply2jobs.com Reference Requisition number 10487.
Chubb & Son, Inc., a division of Federal Insurance Company, does not accept resumes from unsolicited third party agencies or recruiters. No fees will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates in this manner.
» Apply now
The Chubb Corporation
Website : http://www.chubb.com/
For more than 130 years, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been delivering exceptional property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses and individuals around the world. Today, we are the 12th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and have a worldwide network of some 120 offices in 26 countries staffed by 10,200 employees. The Chubb Corporation reported $52.2 billion in assets and $13.6 billion in revenues in 2012. According to Fortune magazine, Chubb is the 202nd largest U.S.-based corporation.