Benzonia, MI, United States
Jul 09, 2020
What you do….
• Ensure EVERY guest receives outstanding customer service
.• Maintain ‘truenorth ready’ standards throughout the shift
.• Maintain awareness of all items on monthly promotion, and practice suggestive selling.
• Compliance with all State and Local laws regarding sales of age restricted items
.• Accurate and efficient cash register operations.
• Follow all cash handling procedures.
• Assist with stocking and replenishing merchandise throughout the store including walk in coolers.
What you need…
.• Ability to communicate clearly with customers and other staff members
.• Ability to read, count, and write accurately to complete shift reports
.• Ability to freely access all areas of the store including coolers, stock areas, and register area
.• Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds
.• Ability to multitask while maintaining total customer focus.
What we offer…
.• Flexible shifts and a variety of schedules
• Training programs to ensure you are successful and have what you need to be a star• Advancement opportunity
• Ongoing training and development.
• An exciting, fun, and stimulating work environment
• 401K with Company match*• Paid vacation*• Limited Medical and Dental plan available upon hire*
• Free minimum essential coverage as required by the Affordable Care Act, after 1 year of employment
**Eligibility requirements must be met.
• Cashier• Lot Attendant• Food Service Attendant• Shift Manager• Assistant Store Manager
Locations include: (Please visit truenorthstores.com for a complete list)
Check out our website at www.truenorthstores.com for more details about who we are and where we operate – we are on a corner near you!