Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Parsippany, NJ, United States
Oct 3, 2019
Parsippany, New Jersey, US, 07054
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Lead the development of the Reimbursement Strategic Plan for assigned brands, including Coverage, Coding, Payment and Patient Access strategies through the
annual Annual Operating Plan and Lifecycle planning processes.
· Develop the Brand tactical plan to execute to reimbursement strategy including business plans, reimbursement strategies and access programs.
· Manage all existing vendor relationships within approved budget in compliance with Teva SOW/MSA processes.
· In partnership with Teva Patient Services, execute continuous improvements to the Reimbursement Hotline and support services. Leverage new technologies and promotional
opportunities within Compliance guidelines. Provide strategic analysis of the program metrics in collaboration with Patient Services.
· Work collaboratively across the broader Market Access, Reimbursement Strategies Team and Field Reimbursement Managers to ensure access to our products.
· Provide expertise and –guidance to marketing research on Payer and Reimbursement related projects, interpret and analyze findings and infuse learning’s into the brand team
· Create reimbursement-related promotional materials within corporate regulatory approval processes for the FRMs and the field sales force to insure appropriate access and/or
reimbursement for Teva brands.
· Improve business acumen of the field team and the headquarters team by providing reimbursement subject matter expertise.
· Participate in innovative reimbursement training programs and attend customer facing meetings/conferences to ensure interactions with key industry experts.
· Liase with the cross functional counterparts to maximize opportunities to increase access.
· Participate in product launch teams and collaborate with HEOR to determine the evidence generation needs for payers.
· Assess proposed and final health policy and provide strategic recommendations within Teva.
· Represent Teva on industry policy committees such as PhRMA in collaboration with the Sr.Director of Reimbursement Strategies and Government Affairs.
Years of experience required:
· 15 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry or similar health care setting.
Specific type of experience required:
· Experience working with Medical Benefit/Buy and Bill Products.
· Experience assessing the impact of healthcare policy on patient access and reimbursement of buy and bill products.
· Competence in strategic planning and agility while working in a dynamic and fluid environment.
· Strong business acumen, professional expertise along with analytical skills, and the ability to lead without authority.
· Extensive experience in operating collaboratively with cross functional partners in a matrix organization.
· Strong platform skills are essential to gaining alignment with senior management and building business acumen among associates.
· Reimbursement experience (Injectable/infusible) and/or Marketing familiarity with creation & approval of Pharma field promotional materials and/or Sales Management, Customer Account Management ,or Brand Marketing Experience
· Oncology therapeutic experience with physician administered drugs.
Education/Certification/Experience: Bachelor's degree
Sr Dir Market Access, Managed Care (NA Oncology)
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Nearest Major Market:
New York City
Nearest Secondary Market:
Apply now »
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Website : http://www.tevapharm.com/